Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani is joining President Donald Trump’s personal legal team, Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow announced on Thursday (Apr 19). File photo of President Donald Trump and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani (left) at the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster clubhouse in Bedminster, New Jersey, on Nov 20, 2016. (Photo source: AP /Carolyn Kaster, File) A week after federal agents raided the offices and residence of longtime Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, Sekulow sought to bolster the force protecting the president from mounting challenges on several sides. “The president said, ‘Rudy is great. He has been my friend for a long time and wants to get this matter quickly resolved for the good of the country,'” Sekulow said in a statement. Sekulow said Giuliani, who presided over New York City from 1994 to 2001, “expressed his deep appreciation to the president for allowing him to assist in this important matter.” Sekulow also named two other lawyers to the White House team, Jane Serene Raskin and Marty Raskin, specialists in white collar criminal defence. Trump is facing numerous legal challenges, including the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller into possible links between the Trump campaign and Russia, as… Read full this story
- New York governor renews effort to legalize recreational marijuana
- Graham: Not 'wise' for House Republicans to serve on Trump trial team
- New York investigating National Rifle Association’s finances
- Your First New York Comic Con Surprise Is Here: Meet the New Harley Quinn
- Maple Leafs Shut Down Islanders 3-0, New York’s Power Play Stays Silent
- New York City set for $15 minimum wage
- What Vulture Has Cooking for New York Comic Con 2018
- Father, 2 children die in upstate New York house fire
- Andrew Cuomo promises to legalize cannabis in New York. It could be 'gigantic'
- #MeToo cited as one reason rape reports increased 22% in New York in 2018
Former New York mayor Giuliani joins Trump legal team have 300 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 19, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.