Obituaries Local News Sports Idaho Politics 61° Full Menu 61° Home eEdition Customer Service Customer Service Mobile & Apps Archives Buy Photos and Pages Contact Us Newsletters Newspaper in Education Subscribe Subscriber Services News News Boise West Ada Canyon County Crime State News Nation/World News Databases Education Environment Idahoans in the Military Weather Traffic Helping Works In the Classroom Our Community Sports Sports Boise State Football Boise State Basketball Idaho Vandals High Schools Bronco Beat Chadd Cripe Varsity Extra Blog NFL NBA NHL MLB Golf Politics Idaho Politics Elections Government and Business Capitol & State Letters from the West National Politics Business Business Business Insider Business Columns & Blogs Personal Finance Legal Notices Opinion Opinion Editorials Bill Manny Editorial Cartoons Letters to the Editor Guest Opinion Submit a Letter or Opinion Entertainment Entertainment Events Calendar Restaurant Reviews Arts and Culture Festivals Movie Reviews Movie Showtimes Music Television Books Comics Puzzles & Games Horoscopes Puzzles Words & Deeds ArtsBeat Outdoors Outdoors Playing Outdoors Blog Biking Camping Fishing Hiking and Trails Hunting Winter Recreation Living Living Food & Drink Health & Fitness Home & Garden Treasure Pets Religion Travel Best of Treasure Valley Heart of the Treasure Valley Margaret Lauterbach Tim Woodward… Read full this story
- New home prices in the Treasure Valley are already high. Tariffs will add to the cost.
- Home prices still climbing in Colorado Springs, despite sales slowdown
- Seattle home prices drop by $70,000 in three months as market continues to cool
- Trump tax cuts were supposed to lower home prices. They haven't.
- Seattle home prices down $80,000 from peak amid unprecedented spike in homes sitting unsold
- Seattle home prices have surpassed Los Angeles, New York and San Diego in the last four years
- Where are Long Beach home prices headed? Up.
- Home prices in Michigan rise as building slows
- Experts say Twin Cities housing market could shift to favor buyers, but not soon
- House-price growth accelerates in Cleveland, with key index nearing pre-recession peak
Desperate buyers offer more than sellers ask, but still lose as Boise’s home prices skyrocket have 310 words, post on www.idahostatesman.com at April 15, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.