HDFC Securities has a buy call on Sudarshan Chemical Industries with a target price of Rs 650. The current market price of Sudarshan Chemical Industries is Rs 526.80. Time period given by the brokerage is two months when Sudarshan Chemical Industries price can reach the defined target. HDFC Securities recommended keeping a stop loss at Rs 473. Sudarshan Chemical Industries, incorporated in the year 1951, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 3,646.89 Crore) operating in Paints and Pigments sector. The company’s top management includes Mr.Ajoy B Rathi, Mr.Dara N Damania, Mr.Kishor L Rathi, Mr.Narayandas J Rathi, Mr.Naresh T Raisinghani, Mr.Pradeep R Rathi, Mr.Rajesh B Rathi, Mr.Sanjay K Asher, Mr.Shrikrishna N Inamdar, Mr.Subramanian Padmanabhan, Mrs.Rati F Forbes, Mrs.Shubhalakshmi A Panse. The company has B K Khare & Co. as its auditors. As on 31-12-2017, the company has a total of 69,227,250 shares outstanding.
- Buy Sonata Software; target of Rs 395: HDFC Securities
- Buy Camlin Fine Sciences, target Rs 85: Swati Hotkar
- Buy Carborundum Universal, target Rs 431: Equirus Securities
- Buy Rites, target Rs 379: Axis Securities
- Buy MSTC, target Rs 168: Equirus Securities
- Buy Maruti Suzuki India, target Rs 8,430: Ambit Capital
- Buy Nesco, target Rs 603: Equirus Securities
- Ambit Capital maintains buy on Sudarshan Chemicals, target price Rs 420
- Analyst Calls: Dr Reddy's Lab, Sudarshan Chemicals, Varun Beverages, BEL
- We want to be the fourth largest pigment company: Rajesh B Rathi, Dy MD, Sudarshan Chemical
Buy Sudarshan Chemical Industries, target Rs 650: HDFC Securities have 232 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at April 17, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.