Vietnam is exporting tea mainly in the form of raw materials. In an effort to increase tea export value, both farmers and businesses in the northern province of Thai Nguyen, the country’s largest tea producer, are seeking to develop brand names for their products. Mr Nguyen Duc Trong, owner of a tea workshop in Thai Nguyen province, has been working hard to promote his products. Trong’s goal is to develop a tea brand and seek outlets for products. After many attempts, he realized that it was very hard for tea farmers to create brands for their products. “We have planned to create a brand name for our products. However, this is a lengthy and costly process so we have to seek distributors instead,” said Trong. For local farmers in Thai Nguyen province, brand development is a nearly impossible mission. For local businesses, the task is also considered very hard. Soil condition makes Thai Nguyen tea one of the best products in the country. However, experts said, tea quality is not similar in different growing areas and product packaging still fails to meet standards. Thai Nguyen province boasts over 21,000 ha under tea which produce more than 220,000 tonnes… Read full this story
- Central farmers struggle to overcome difficulties
- Developing Your Brand? Why Spend Time & Money?
- A new class of Australian business is struggling to keep open in coronavirus crisis
- Direct-to-market farmers struggling amid pandemic
- Coronavirus Support: Boston Creates Funds For Small Businesses, Residents Struggling To Make Rent
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 5
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 27
- Fashion giant Zara forces mum to rebrand her small market town business named after her daughter
- McDonald's and other brands are making 'social distancing' logos
- 'It's a struggle': the small business owners trying to survive coronavirus lockdown
Businesses, farmers struggle to develop tea brands have 286 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at April 16, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.