TTC Sugar purchasing treasury shares The Thanh Thanh Cong – Bien Hoa JSC (TTC Sugar, stock code: SBT) began to purchase shares on April 18 to increase its treasury share (TS) holding and capital surplus, via order matching at market prices. It expects to continue to do so until May 17.Sao Do breaks through with brand powerVND20 trillion in credits for HCMC’s 2018 market stabilizationTaxi operators want ride-hailing cabs to change number plate colorHCMC taxman asks Grab to pay Uber transfer taxMinistry explains delay in announcing RON 95 petrol base price Da Lat flower growers need help: experts Around 300 million flowers from Da Lat are exported to markets such as Japan, South Korea and China every year, but experts say that more active networks among growers and buyers could help the industry reach its full potential. Da Lat has 9,000 hectares devoted to growing flowers, with many farmers using glasshouses which have increased output and profits, up to VND5 billion (US$220,000) per ha annually. According to Lam Dong Province’s People’s Committee, flower exports from the city saw major growth in the last three years, and exports are forecast to rise by 15 per cent over the next…
- Liquid assets: how the business of bottled water went mad
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 20
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 21
- Watch This Design Studio Tackle 26 Briefs In 26 Hours
- President Trump made 53 false claims last week, including 29 in a speech to New York business leaders
- Bay Briefing: Oakland police and racial bias — a new approach to curbing it
- Nationalised drug companies may be needed to 'fix antibiotics market'
- Tuesday briefing: Debate awaits for Corbyn and Johnson
- T-Mobile CEO leaving; Coty buys part of Kylie Jenner’s firm
- Prince Andrew: Businesses sever ties with the Duke of York after TV interview
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 26/4 have 286 words, post on at April 25, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.