Poultry breeding heats up again General manager CP Vietnam Montri Suwanposri said that Vietnam’s poultry prices are closer with prices of other countries; accordingly, CP Vietnam will sell chicken to Japan after finishing paper works as per the partners’ requirement. Montri Suwanposri added that C.P in Thailand is the leading firm exporting chicken meat to Japan for years with the quantity of five million a week. There has been an increase in poutry meat orders lately because many countries banned import chicken from Brazil , an exporter of chicken to Japan, after food safety scandal. These countries switched to import chicken meat from Asian countries especially Thailand. At present, prices of poultry in hi-tech farms in Vietnam is similar to chicken prices in other Asian countries, accordingly, C.P Thailand will share its orders with Vietnamese firms and C.P Vietnam has planned to sell chicken meat to Japan in 2019. In 2017, Vietnam’s livestock sector marked its new stage when Koyu & Unitek shipped its first batch of chicken meat to Japan which is considered a difficult market with tough restrictions. Monthly, shipment of the meat is around 200 tons while the demand is buoyant with 300 tons a month. According… Read full this story
- Business Lessons From History
- How to Secure Your Small Business with a PIX Firewall
- Working Out on a Business Trip
- Holiness in Family and Business - is it Possible?
- Developing Use Case Alternative Flows of Events
- Desktop Processors - A Brief Guide
- 16 Tips to Direct Mail Marketing Success
- Affiliate Marketing Programs - Should You Be Running A Program For Your Business
- Traffic Exchanges - Which One Works The Best For My Online Business?
- A Brief History of the Penny - Part II
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 16/4 have 280 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at April 15, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.