Jersey City police are investigating a Beacon Avenue burglary where numerous electronic items were stolen, authorities said. Officers responded to the Beacon Avenue home on Wednesday after residents claimed they found numerous electronics stolen from their apartment, according to city spokeswoman Kim Wallace-Scalcione. Two laptops and two phones had been taken. The investigation is ongoing, Wallace-Scalcione said.
- Girl, 5, found wandering alone at midnight leads police to grisly murder scene where her mother had been stabbed in the neck 'by her boyfriend who also abducted her other two children'
- Man Arrested For Allegedly Burglarizing Occupied Motorhome In Redwood City; 3rd Arrest In Week
- Thousands of people line up overnight to get into New Jersey’s Motor Vehicle Commission branches on their first day open in four months - only to be told to go home and try again the next day
- Suspects appear in court after burglars smash hole in wall of Currys PC World to steal £80,000 of electrical goods
- ‘We're still waiting’: schools lack free laptops pledged for poorer GCSE pupils
- Man accused of breaking into a woman's apartment twice in one night to sexually assault her
- Body of millionaire tech entrepreneur, 33, is found decapitated and dismembered next to electrical saw in his luxury Manhattan apartment after footage showed him sharing elevator with professional killer
- Constant fireworks frazzle nerves in U.S. city that never sleeps
- Boy of 13 is among FOUR people now arrested after ‘sickening’ attack on two police officers on London street
- Town centres are recovering from the lockdown faster than big cities, research reveals as High Street footfall is up to 57% of what it was before the pandemic
Burglars take laptops, phones from Jersey City apartment: police have 263 words, post on www.nj.com at April 23, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.