Lovewell Blake partner David Buller (centre) welcomes Adrian Izod (left) and Chris Bassett to the firm’s Bury St Edmunds office. Picture: Andy Newman Andy Newman A regional accountancy firm has bolstered its presence in Suffolk through a merger with another practice. Needham Market firm Izod Bassett will merge with Lovewell Blake, with its partners Adrian Izod and Chris Bassett joining as consultants while members of staff will join the Bury office. Lovewell Blake managing partner Colin Fish said: “Izod Bassett is a well-known firm in Suffolk, and this merger shows our commitment to building our business in the county, as well as more widely in the region.” Mr Bassett said: “The firm is a great ‘fit’ with our own ethos and way of doing things, and has a good track record in the charity and not-for-profit sector in particular, which has been one of our strengths at Izod Bassett.” Lovewell Blake has offices in Aylsham, Bury St Edmunds, Diss, Ely, Great Yarmouth, Halesworth, Lowestoft, North Walsham, Norwich and Thetford.
- HP merges services, high-end computing units
- Recovery firms spring to action during storm
- Thomas Cook boss breaks his silence and claims he is 'not a fat cat' despite £8m pay as the defiant Swiss national adds he would do 'absolutely nothing' differently following firm's collapse
- The Talent Market
- Vietnamese Gov’t takes tighter control over large-size real estate projects
- HP weighs in a year later
- Addison Lee lenders prepare to take steering wheel
- Is Bigger Better?
- Get Organized: Clean Up Gmail Contacts
- The Ad Agency to End All Ad Agencies
Accountancy firm Izod Bassett merges with Lovewell Blake have 252 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at April 2, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.