Read what is in the news today, April 18! Society — Police have launched legal proceedings against seven former senior officials involved in a high-profile case linked to ‘Da Nang mafia’ boss Phan Van Anh Vu (aka Vu ‘nhom’), including two former chairmen of Da Nang City in central Vietnam, three former Da Nang officials responsible for land and investment, a former deputy chief of intelligence under Vietnam’s Ministry of Public Security, and one intelligence officer. — The Ministry of Transport is asking for government approval to launch a project to upgrade a stretch of the north-south Ho Chi Minh Trail through the provinces of Binh Phuoc, Binh Duong, Tay Ninh and Long An into an expressway financed by the build-operate-transfer (BOT) model. — Eleven men who were forced to work at a gold mine in the central province of Quang Tri have been rescued by local police and border protection units following reports from locals. — Nearly 100 employees of a shipyard owned by Singaporean shipbuilder Triyards Holdings Ltd gathered outside the company’s office in the southern province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau on Tuesday to protest lateness in paying wages and social insurance. — A family-run coffee production establishment… Read full this story
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – February 18
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - January 17
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - February 24
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – February 22
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - February 19
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – February 20
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – February 15
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – February 21
- Texas boy, 18, and his friend were killed by truck driver, 39, 'who was watching PORN on his cellphone when his vehicle crashed head-on into victim's car'
- Can Gio-Vung Tau ferry service to begin in late April
Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – April 18 have 276 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at April 17, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.