MUSIC & PERFORMANCES Hanoi- Non-Verbal Performance “WITHOUT SIGNAL!” Mar 30 and 31, 8 pm Youth Theater Vietnam, 11 Ngo Thi Nham, Hai Ba Trung District Directed by Mr Shuji Onodera who founded “Company Derashinera” on 2006. Their performances were based on the techniques of mime, which were much more like theatrical work than dance. The mime movement of their dance helped audiences “see” the invisible, and attracting audiences by all their own styles. The group performed in Vietnam for the first time in 2016. In September 2017, Onodera created “WITHOUT SIGNAL!” after taking part in a few dance workshops with some Vietnamese artists. The piece was premiered at Kanagawa Art Theater in Yokohama, Japan by 4 Japanese and 4 Vietnamese performers. The piece was inspired by the scenes on the streets of Vietnam. During his work trips to Vietnam, Onodera was impressed by the way cars, motorbikes and pedestrians all shared the crowded roads. At first sight he thought they were on some kind of autopilot, but after taking a closer look, he felt like everyone seemed to have an underlying agreement with each other on the space between them so that they can all move forward. Free tickets will… Read full this story
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Update 1.07 Out Now; Here Are The Full Patch Notes
- A Timeline of the Abuse Charges Against Bill Cosby [Updated]
- Reaction to claims Cameron wants to 'get rid of green crap': Politics live blog
- Treats on me: CJI Gogoi to take brother judges for dinner after strenuous work on Ayodhya Verdict
- First 2020 debate erupts into a fiery shouting match on immigration in wake of father and daughter's border deaths - and candidates compete to speak in Spanish - as Trump tweets 'BORING!'
What's on March 26-April 1 (Daily updated) have 279 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 26, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.