Investors stay at MB Securities Company during a trading session. — VNS Photo Trương Vị Viet Nam News HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam’s benchmark VN Index finished yesterday in the negative territory as investors took profits after the benchmark surpassed the old peak of 1,130 points. The VN Index on the HCM Stock Exchange was down 0.07 per cent to end at 1,123.41 points. It gained more than 1 per cent on Thursday. The VN Index reached its intraday peak of 1,135.02 points before going down on investors’ profit-taking pressure. After five alternating up and down sessions, the benchmark index posted slight weekly growth of 0.2 per cent. A similar trading pattern occurred for the HNX Index on the Hà Nội Stock Exchange and UPCOM Index on the Unlisted Public Company Market (UPCoM), but the two indices remained positive at the end of the session. The HNX Index increased by 1.14 per cent to close at 127.58 points, extending its uptrend for a second session with total growth of 1.6 per cent. However, the northern exchange index fell 0.5 per cent after one trading week. The UPCOM Index added 0.88 per cent from Thursday’s gain of 0.6 per cent to… Read full this story
- Pennsylvania jobless rate flat again, payrolls hit new high
- Greenhouse gas levels in atmosphere hit new high: UN
- Revenue from tax deals for Austin Center, Dayton Mall areas hit new high
- National debt reaches new high
- Winter Storm Bruce Track, Path: Will Storm Hit New York, New Hampshire?
- Trump Accused of Hitting 'New Low' After Blaming Deaths of Migrant Children on Democrats
- Winter storm to hit New Mexico starting Thursday night
- New High School Constructed For Bug-O-Nay-Ge-Shig Community
- YIELD GROWTH Manufactures 3 New High Profit Margin Products
- Wall Street Hits New 2018 Lows as Stock Market Decline Continues
VN Index fails to hit new high have 284 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 10, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.