Deputy Foreign Minister Dang Dinh Quy (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam will organize the sixth Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS-6) Summit and the 10th Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam (CLV-10) Development Triangle Summit in Hanoi from March 29-31. The information was announced by the Foreign Ministry. The sixth Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS-6) Summit and the 10th Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam (CLV-10) Development Triangle Summit are among the most important multilateral external events to be hosted by Vietnam in 2018. Deputy Foreign Minister Dang Dinh Quy stressed at a press conference on March 15 that the summits will feature the relations between Vietnam and its neighbouring countries. Themed “Leveraging 25 years of cooperation, Building an integrated, sustainable and prosperous GMS”, the GMS-6 is expected to draw about 2,000 delegates and 150 reporters. It aims to celebrate the 25th founding anniversary of the GMS Programme and define cooperation orientations to build a region of prosperity, integration and sustainable development. For the first time, a business forum will be held within the framework of the GMS-6 as an initiative of host Vietnam, with a view to increasing dialogues between States and businesses and forging links between regional and global enterprises. Meanwhile, the CLV-10 is meant to review the implementation of… Read full this story
- Planned Parenthood and Tumblr team up to turn the internet pink on March 29
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Launch Pegged For March 29
- Microsoft’s giving you just 10 days now, not 31, to change your mind about Windows 10
- Lose Weight with 10 Summits this Summer!
- How To Get Windows 10 On July 29
- Microsoft Will Announce Next Major Update For Windows 10 In March 2017
- TechRepublic Questions of the Week - March 29, 2010
- Daily Dose: March 29, 2013
- Nestlé Vietnam hailed as top recruiter in Vietnam
- Hottest tech events for March: IT Roadmap, VoiceCon, VON.x, BrainShare
Vietnam chairs GMS-6, CLV-10 Summits from March 29-31 have 282 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 20, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.