There will be four flights per week using their fleet of Airbus A321 planes. Flights will depart from Cam Ranh Airport at 9.35pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday, while flights from Incheon Airport will take off at 6.20am (local time) on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. A representative from Vietnam Airlines says this is the fourth air route launched by the national carrier to link Vietnam with Seoul, after opening routes between Hanoi/HCM City/Da Nang and Seoul. Establishing this new route is an important step in implementing the cooperation agreement on trade, tourism, and aviation promotion signed by Khanh Hoa provincial People’s Committee and Vietnam Airlines in October 2017, he says. To mark the occasion, the carrier will offer discounts for the route, with return tickets bought from now to April 30 priced from VND5.29 million (excluding fees and taxes) for flights departing between March 25 and April 30. As a further promotion, Gold Lotus members flying the Nha Trang to Seoul route from March 25 to April 25 will earn between 1,000-2,000 bonus miles. For detailed information, passengers can access www.vietnamairlines.com, http://www.facebook.com/VietnamAirlines or call 1900 1100.
- Bells toll as Hanoi, Nha Trang named top honeymoon destinations
- Vietnam Airlines joins hands with foreign carriers for tourism push
- Vietnam Airlines wants caps removed on domestic ticket prices
- Air route are like oil blocks — Fadugba
- Nha Trang to hosts 39th National Television Festival
- Coastal Nha Trang hosts the 39th National Television Festival
- Luxury cruise ship opens Cần Thơ-Phnom Penh route
- A visit to Vietnam’s Ho Tram, before the crowds: As more Koreans flock to Da Nang and Nha Trang, a new resort town pops up
- Vietnam Airlines proposes removing domestic airfare caps
- Vietjet launches two direct air routes to New Delhi
Vietnam Airlines to open Nha Trang - Seoul air route have 285 words, post on english.vov.vn at March 7, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.