Second Secretary of the Embassy of Russia in Vietnam Lunev Konstantin said the voting station in the city’s Vinh Truong ward served nearly 100 Russian citizens to fulfil their rights and obligations. The voting is expected to end at 17pm on March 14.
Khanh Hoa is home to numerous Russian specialists and businesses people plus growing numbers of tourists. There are many Russian scientists working at the Vietnam-Russia Tropical Centre in Nha Trang city, which was established 30 years ago. In 2017, the province welcomed more than 440,000 Russian tourists.
Apart from Nha Trang, the Russian Embassy will also open voting stations in Mui Ne (Binh Thuan province), Phu Quoc island district (Kien Giang province), Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang city and Vung Tau city (Ba Ria-Vung Tau province) on the three days of March 14, 16 and 18.
In Russia, the voting will be held on March 18.
- Nha Trang-Khanh Hoa Sea Festival 2019 set for May
- 'Difference-maker' independent voters in U.S. presidential election crosshairs
- US Presidential elections: Voting begins in United States as Clinton claims Dixville Notch
- US Presidential elections: Obama campaigns for Clinton in Michigan
- STF, PNJ offer scholarships to students in Nha Trang, Dong Nai
- 12 Russian spies charged for hacking 2016 US presidential election
- Algeria holds presidential election as thousands demonstrate against vote
- Former PM Tebboune wins Algeria presidential election
- Algeria: Abdelmadjid Tebboune wins presidential election
- Asian football presidential election down to 2 candidates