THIS is the dramatic moment policemen led a group of rowdy Brits off a plane which was forced to land in Canada. Passengers cheered as five “disruptive” men, believed to be on a stag do to Las Vegas, were hauled off the Thomas Cook flight from Manchester. “F*** off you f****** scouse c***,” one of them could be heard yelling as a Mountie strong-armed him off the jet in Winnipeg. It carried on its journey to Vegas after the Brits were escorted away and arrested, arriving more than two-and-a-half hours late. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) confirmed the men, who have yet to be identified, were detained over “mischief” and “causing a disturbance”. Footage taken by a passenger as one of the men was led off the flight showing him swearing at fellow flyers.A spokesman for the RCMP said: “None of the males resisted officers and all were escorted off the plane in handcuffs without incident.” A Thomas Cook Airlines spokesman said: “Flight MT2924 from Manchester to Las Vegas on Saturday was diverted to Winnipeg in Canada as result of disruptive passengers. “Five passengers were offloaded in Winnipeg. Our flight then continued to Las Vegas with a delay of… Read full this story
- Take an 8-night US holiday to NYC, San Francisco and Vegas with hotel AND flights for £699
- Thousands of Brits left stranded at airports as powerful storm batters the Canary Islands
- Film Review: La La Land
- Committed: The Epic Quest to Climb the 50 Classics
- Is it already time to expand Sacramento International Airport?
- Summer cinema: 'FJI' previews the season's movie offerings, from blockbusters to indies
- SXSW: Catherine Hardwicke's 'Red Riding Hood' Among Fest's Feature Line-up
- Just 100 adorable photos of Prince Harry with kids that prove he'll make a great dad
- 2019 Sundance Film Festival chooses 12 TV and web series, special events and 73 short films
- Warm weather preview: FJI surveys the next five months of movies
Moment member of Brit’s Las Vegas stag do is led off Thomas Cook flight by police after it was forced to land in Canada have 312 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 26, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.