The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus take great photos in low-light environments thanks to the variable aperture system on the main rear lens. We’ve shown off how the camera performs in our Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus reviews, but now’s the time to pit it against several flagship smartphones to find the best low-light snapper. In this test, we used the Galaxy S9 Plus, the Google Pixel 2 XL, the Apple iPhone X, the HTC U11, the LG V30 (with a photo from the new V30S ThinQ), and the Huawei Mate 10 Pro. We took the photos as the average person would — simply tapping on a subject in the viewfinder and letting the camera do the rest. The subject matter? The streets of Barcelona at night. Here’s how the phones performed. If you want to see more camera comparisons, check out our smartphone camera shootout series. Comment below to let us know what camera shootouts you want to see next! Correos Y Telegrafos Choosing a winner for this photo is tough, and a lot of it may come down to personal preference. It’s easier to eliminate the poorer photos first, which come from the LG V30, the HTC… Read full this story
- iPhone 12 vs. Apple's major rivals: Galaxy S20, S20 FE, Pixel 5, OnePlus 8T
- These are the best Google Pixel deals for November 2020
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE vs. OnePlus 8: Which budget flagship should you buy?
- Pixel 4A 5G is the unusual $500 phone that gives you 5G without skimping on the camera
- Samsung Galaxy S20: Everything you need to know!
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra vs. Galaxy S20 Plus: Which should you buy?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE vs. Samsung Galaxy S20: What difference does $300 make?
- iPhone 12 Pro review: not quite worth the extra cost
- iPhone 12 and 5G: All the answers to your questions about the super-fast connectivity
- iPhone 12 Pro's cameras got some new tricks that serious photographers will love
Low-light camera shootout: Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Pixel 2 XL vs. iPhone X and more have 317 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 16, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.