The ministry will closely monitor the country’s real estate market and provide regular updates on the market and work hand in hand with the Ministry of Finance to fine-tune real estate-related financial and tax policies. It will also partner with the State Bank of Vietnam to tighten stricter controls on credit services. It plans to join hands with relevant ministries and agencies to deal with challenges in State budget allocation for the key housing programmes. The Ministry will work more on stabilizing prices of construction materials and fuel the development and production cutting-edge building materials that help reduce costs of construction. This year, a score of proper measures will be taken to spur the development of the affordable housing in urban areas and low-cost housing for workers at industrial parks and undertake affordable housing projects.
- PM Imran Khan launches Naya Pakistan Housing Program
- 4 sectors where demand slowdown will pinch stock investors
- RBI cuts repo rate by 35 bps to 9-year low
- SBI Ventures floats SME, affordable housing funds totaling Rs 750 crore
- Brokerages maintain 'sell' but raise target price in these 3 stocks; do you own any?
- Pakistan's economic sector had comfortably stabilised: Hafeez Shaikh
- Proposed Rs 100 lakh cr expenditure puts infra sector in spotlight; L&T, Mahindra among 10 stocks in focus
- Buy Emami; target of Rs 463: HDFC Securities
- Accumulate Triveni Turbine; target of Rs 142: Prabhudas Lilladher
- Buy Kalpataru Power Transmission; target of Rs 662: Prabhudas Lilladher
Housing sector targets this year's growth of beyond 8% have 227 words, post on english.vov.vn at March 5, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.