Secretary of the Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee Nguyen Thien Nhan hoped that the Japanese Government and businesses will continue their support and investment in the city, especially in high-quality infrastructure. Secretary of the Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee Nguyen Thien Nhan (L) met with Japanese Foreign Minister Taro Kono – Photo: VNA He expressed his wish at his meetings on March 19 with Japanese Foreign Minister Taro Kono; Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Hiroshige Seko; Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Keiichi Ishii and President of the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Shinichi Kitaoka, as part of his trip to the East Asian nation. Speaking highly of the Vietnam-Japan relations as well as the ties between Ho Chi Minh City and Japanese localities, which are in the most flourishing period ever, Secretary Nhan thanked Japan for backing Vietnam and its southern hub in the past years. He noted that Japanese support in infrastructure is crucial to Ho Chi Minh City, a city which is expected to be home to 15 million people by 2030 and contributing 22 percent of the national gross domestic product, as transport and water drainage facilities are hampering the city’s development…. Read full this story
- Switzerland expects to face high-quality England
- Diamond proves high quality under pressure
- Aldo Rebelo: Ticket prices too high
- Brazil Sports Minister says ticket prices high
- Man City pushes chips in NY gamble
- S&P warns Russia on high costs for 2018 World Cup
- City ready to challenge Big Four
- Packers have invested heavily in young tackles
- Will City repeat as BPL champions?
- FIFA’s goal-line technology on schedule in Japan
HCM City welcomes Japan’s high quality infrastructure investment have 262 words, post on ven.vn at March 25, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.