Gbenga Adewoye Updated at 7:20 p.m. ET Updated at 7:20 p.m. ET The English Premier League is more physical than the German Bundesliga. according to Everton loanee Ademola Lookman. The 20-year-old joined RB Leipzig during the January transfer window, on loan from the Merseyside outfit, and has made five appearances for the club since his arrival. And despite having spent only two months at Leipzig, the forward is of the opinion that the English topflight is quite physical to the German top division. “It’s different to the Premier League,” Lookman told Bundesliga website. “The Premier League is a lot more physical, but most of the teams here like to play football in terms of more passing and moving. It’s a lot different to the Premier League.” The former Charlton Athletic player scored on his debut to become the first Englishman to register a goal in the Bundesliga since 2005. “I just like scoring goals whenever I get the chance to. Fate, God – I scored on both of my debuts,” he continued. “It’s nice to score on your debut but obviously I want to make that consistent and keep on scoring goals. Not on my debuts but off my debuts and… Read full this story
- English Premier League 2018, Bournemouth vs Manchester United Highlights: Marcus Rashford Scores Late As Manchester United Beat Bournemouth 2-1
- Rooney admits Liverpool ‘deserve’ Premier League title
- Special PST roundtable: Premier League suspended season
- Premier League: Jose Mourinho Reveals Board Backing After Manchester United's Stunning Win Over Newcastle
- Tottenham boss hopes to restore current season as the Premier League holds emergency meeting
- Reality kicks in... Premier League stars are training with VR headsets to keep themselves sharp during coronavirus shutdown, and our reporter was run ragged by Kylian Mbappe after giving the tech a try!
- Liverpool to march on, City's capital gains and a United draw? - Opta predicts Premier League fixtures
- Coronavirus: Premier League should lead the way in coronavirus crisis, says Gary Neville
- Coronavirus: Premier League, NBA, F1 – when are suspended competitions aiming to return?
- Premier League meeting: What could it mean for the rest of the season?
English Premier League more physical than Bundesliga, says Everton loanee Ademola Lookman have 348 words, post on www.sportingnews.com at March 15, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.