She was honored with the title for her outstading contribution to the strengthening of relationship between Italy and Vietnam, with specialized fields of the fashion industry promoting Italian culture.
The Order of the Star of Italy designated by Italian president Sergio Mattarella is awarded for individuals who promote Italian prestige, excellence, culture and good relations internationally.
In 2006, fashion designer Minh Hanh was given the French honorary title “Knighthood of Arts and Literature” by the French Ministry of Culture and Communication. The award was conferred on designer Minh Hanh in recognition of her efforts to promote fashion industry between Viet Nam and France, especially in signing a contract with the French Fashion Design Institute.
By THU NGAN – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Fashion Designer Minh Hanh Receives "Knight of Art & Literature" Title
- Designer Minh Hanh brings Vietnamese fashion to Italy
- Designer Minh Hanh attends Japanese prize anniversary
- Designer Minh Hanh’s new fashion collection presented in Italy
- Designer Minh Hanh attends 'Festival on Special Textiles and Garments'
- Designer Minh Hanh wins Thailand’s fashion award
- Designer Minh Hanh wins Fukuoka Prize for popularizing Vietnamese fashion, culture
- Senior designer Minh Hanh selected for fashion award
- "Knight of Art & Literature" Minh Hanh