Vietnam Airlines marks new step in Russian market The first flight using Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft of national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines arrived at Domodedovo airport in Moscow, Russia, on March 27 (local time). Speaking at the welcome ceremony, Chief Representative of Vietnam Airlines in Russia Le Thanh Dung said the airline is striving to meet demand of passengers in Russia, adding that the airlines will operate new routes linking Vietnam and Russia in the future. Meanwhile, Vietnamese Ambassador to Russia Ngo Duc Manh congratulated Vietnam Airlines on using Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner for the Hanoi-Moscow air route, contributing to the enhancement of the partnership between Vietnam and Russia, especially in tourism and people-to-people exchanges. Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner can carry up to 311 passengers and saves 20 percent of fuel compared to previous generations of aircraft. Vietnam Airlines was recognised as a 4-star airline for two consecutive years in 2016 and 2017 by the international air transport rating organisation Skytrax. It targets a 13 percent increase in revenue and an 8.3 percent rise in the number of passengers in 2018. Apart from Asia, the airline is also seeking to expand their markets in Europe. Vietnamese tech startups Vietnamese startups in new…
- The Hill’s 12:30 Report: Day 27 of the shutdown | Cohen reportedly paid company to rig online polls, boost his own image | Atlantic publishes ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ cover story
- Research Paper: How To Be Your CEO'S Valued Business Adviser
- Monday briefing: Anger as London Bridge attack made political
- Column: Trump again promises a plan to reduce drug prices. It won’t work
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Brief your makeup artist so you don't look like a panda!' NRL star Benji Marshall's wife Zoe shares her red carpet hacks for new WAGS ahead of this year's Dally M Awards ...including a tip for if 'you're not wearing knickers'
- How a 30-year-old lawyer exposed NSA mass surveillance of Americans—in 1975
- Gulen Adviser ‘Deeply Disturbed’ By Testimony That Flynn Business Partner Sought Surveillance
- Wednesday briefing: Labour plan is money in your pocket – McDonnell
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Trump, Macron clash at NATO summit
- Thursday briefing: Pique Trump – after farcical exit, back to election
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 30/3 have 339 words, post on at March 29, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.