Cities: Skylines [official site] is one of those games that if given the chance will swallow you whole. Like any simulation game worth its salt, it’s comprised of so many moving parts that only by digging deep into its systems, mechanics and quirks can you hope to scratch its veneer and begin to understand what makes it tick. It’s a wonderful game once you do, but getting there can be a daunting task – even for the most tenacious of players.User-made mods, of which there are now thousands, make this process a wee bit easier. It’s been the best part of two years since Alec shared his favourites (which are absolutely worth checking out), however the following list gathers the ones I’ve come to find essential in crafting my own homegrown cities and keeping my populace happy.That last part might be a lie, but I swear that’s not my fault. (It totally is.) NB – While all of the following mods work with Cities: Skylines’ base game, the odd mod may be incompatible with expansions such as the most recent Natural Disasters. In light of this, be sure to give each mod’s Steam Workshop page a gander prior to subscribing. By… Read full this story
- Bangkok voted Best City Destination in Asia Pacific third year in a row
- New York named world's best city for food and culture in 2019
- London rated best city for students
- Get 75 percent off Alien: Isolation, Cities: Skylines, Total War: Attila in Gamesplanet's Xmas weekend sale
- The 23 best cities to move to if you’re a broke millennial in search of an adventure in 2018
- Many millennials are itching to become homeowners — here are the 17 best cities to put down roots
- NoVA Home To Best City In The South? | Patch PM
- Where Does Your Town Rank Among Best Cities for Young Families in Michigan?
- The 15 best cities in the US to find jobs that pay $100,000 or more
- Yangon, Mandalay vie for best-city status
Best Cities: Skylines mods have 326 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at January 20, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.