The invitations were posted earlier this week, Harry’s official residence said - without revealing who had made the guest list. Invitations for the wedding of Britain’s Prince Harry and US actress Meghan Markle are pictured, after they have been printed at the workshop of Barnard and Westwood in London. (Victoria Jones/POOL/AFP) Some 600 people have been invited to the wedding of Britain’s Prince Harry and his fiancee Meghan Markle, Kensington Palace announced on Thursday (Mar 22). The invitations were posted earlier this week, Harry’s official residence said – without revealing who had made the guest list. Harry and his US actress fiancee are set to tie the knot at Windsor Castle, west of London, on May 19. The 600 invitees will attend the service in the castle’s St George’s Chapel, followed by the lunchtime reception hosted by Harry’s grandmother Queen Elizabeth II at St George’s Hall. Later, around 200 guests are being invited to a private reception at Frogmore House given by Harry’s father Prince Charles, the heir to the throne. The venue for the evening party, in the park outside Windsor Castle, is where Harry and Markle posed for their official engagement photos. The invitations, issued in Charles’s name, were… Read full this story
- Nothing can rain on their parade! Meghan Markle dons $575 Karen Walker blazer, $219 wellington boots and earrings from Jacinda Ardern as she and Prince Harry visit Auckland
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Push Back U.S. Tour Due to Baby
- What is the Jaguar E-Type Concept Zero that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle drove after the Royal Wedding?
- The touching tribute Meghan Markle paid to her mother-in-law, Princess Diana - after saying 'she's a part of this with us'
- Meghan Markle pairs $3,873 Stella McCartney midi dress with traditional accessories from New Zealand as she wows on the final day of the royal tour
- MINI releases one-off special edition model to celebrate Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Royal wedding – and it could be yours
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Reveal Baby's Name is Archie
- A brand new look in minutes! Meghan Markle swaps wellington boots for stilettos as she stuns in a $6,464 outfit at charity opening in Auckland
- 'It definitely had a huge reach and an international impact': Designer Dion Lee praises the 'Meghan Markle effect' after she wore one of his dresses on her 2018 tour of Australia
- Backups for every piece and detailed plans well in advance: What to expect from Meghan Markle's first tour wardrobe
600 invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding have 409 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at March 22, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.