MUSIC & PERFORMANCES HCMC-First international circus gala Until Mar 18, Gia Dinh Park, Go Vap District Hanoi- Lunar New Year at Hanoi Old Quarter Folk music performances: Feb 17 – 20, 8 pm – 10 pm Exhibition: Feb 2-Mar 4, 8 am – 12 pm and 2 – 5 pm (Fri, Sat, Sun: 8 am – 12 pm, 2 – 5 pm and 7 – 10 pm) A series of cultural events organized by the management board of the Old Quarter in Hanoi. Program: • Kim Ngan Temple, 42-44 Hang Bac – Introducing the space dedicated to ancestor worship within houses in urban areas and in the northern delta region of Vietnam (more details can be read at Exhibition "Ancestor Altar during Tết") – Introduction and performance of Vietnamese calligraphy art – Introduction of the art of planting trees in Vietnam and its role as a hobby of Hanoians during the lunar new year holiday. – Introduction of Dong Ho, Kim Hoang folk paintings • Heritage House, 87 Ma May – The decoration of a Vietnamese home during Lunar new year holiday – Introduction of Vietnamese tea culture – Introduction of old Tết photographs by Vietnam Institute of Social Sciences… Read full this story
- Coronavirus latest: Pakistan, India report record daily spike in new cases, deaths
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area counties make another attempt at reopening
- Coronavirus live updates: California hospitalizations fall below 3,500
- Destiny 2 Update Patches Frustrating Solstice Of Heroes Bug
- Transfer news LIVE: Messi ‘AGREES £623m Man City contract’, meets Barcelona tomorrow – latest updates
- Boy, 3, diagnosed with cancer asks heartbroken parents 'what's wrong with my body'
- New COVID-19 report says challenges far from over
- California Wildfires: Live updates from August 25-26
- Coronavirus live updates: US death toll projected at 410,000 by Jan. 1 as mask-wearing declines
- Coronavirus live updates: US death toll projected at 410,000 by January, as mask wearing declines
What's on February 19-25 (Daily updated) have 274 words, post on dtinews.vn at February 19, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.