The park will have spaces featuring typical cultures of Japan, the Republic of Korea, China, Mongolia and Vietnam. Tourists will enjoy peach blossoms, colorful Koi-shaped lanterns, wind chimes, lucky cats of Japan; contemplate birch trees with red leaves of the Republic of Korea. Moreover, visitors could see red lanterns and the Forbidden City of China in the Chinese space or experience the nomadic life of Mongolians. Notably, corners with peach and apricot blossoms, typical flowers during Tet of Vietnam, dragon and unicorn dances, love duet, street music and other folk dance are hoped to help visitors further understand Vietnamese Tet.
- West Lake int'l documentary festival concludes in east China
- West Lake documentary festival calls for global entries
- Asian culture, tourism exhibition to kick off in Beijing
- Even a water park can’t dilute the
- Arizona agency will help build Mall of America water park
- Town of Lanigan hopeful to win $250,000 for new water park
- Abandoned Airship Hangar Transformed Into Water Park
- PICTURED: Inside the $5 BILLION American Dream megamall as it opens its door in New Jersey - and it comes stocked with an indoor ski slope, roller coaster, water park along with its 450 stores
- The Observer guide to the best autumn culture
- Lake County scoreboard for Thursday, Oct. 24
West Lake Water park features Asian cultures during Tet have 199 words, post on vovworld.vn at February 13, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.