The park will have spaces featuring typical cultures of Japan, the Republic of Korea, China, Mongolia and Vietnam. Tourists will enjoy peach blossoms, colorful Koi-shaped lanterns, wind chimes, lucky cats of Japan; contemplate birch trees with red leaves of the Republic of Korea. Moreover, visitors could see red lanterns and the Forbidden City of China in the Chinese space or experience the nomadic life of Mongolians. Notably, corners with peach and apricot blossoms, typical flowers during Tet of Vietnam, dragon and unicorn dances, love duet, street music and other folk dance are hoped to help visitors further understand Vietnamese Tet.
- Pennsylvania indoor water park voted best in nation
- Will Schlitterbahn open this year? The KCK water park still isn’t saying
- This abandoned Disney water park has been rotting for over 15 years — now it’s turning into a resort
- Mall of America’s plans for new water park get upgrade
- Funtasticks Opening New Tucson Water Park By July 4th
- The largest mall in the US is coming to Miami, and it will have a massive indoor water park and ice rink
- Six Flags buying Darien Lake theme park resort ... again
- Murder charges could hinder water park's debt repayment
- Disney World's Top Rival Is Winning the Water Park War
- ‘Industry-leading’ water park could be built at Hutton Moor
West Lake Water park features Asian cultures during Tet have 209 words, post on vovworld.vn at February 13, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.