VietNamNet Bridge – Vietnamese are buying more property in Australia to have homes for their children studying in Australia, or to settle down in the country through investment programs. Vietnamese are buying more property in Australia A Vietnamese real estate firm spent $6 million to acquire an apartment project in Racecourse in the Kensington area of Melbourne. This was the first time a Vietnamese company has developed a project in the Australian housing market, competing with leading investors in the region. In March, Vietnam and Australia officially inked the CPTPP, which will increase investments between the two countries. Nguyen Le Van from IWealth Pro Property Consultant said that a high number of Vietnamese are rushing to buy properties overseas for different purposes, either to have homes for their children who are studying abroad or to seek citizenship. RELATED NEWS How can Vietnamese transfer USD abroad to pay for house purchases? Vietnam’s growing demand for US property Mai Thanh
- PROPERTY CLINIC: Should I buy a property that requires lots of work and try to make a profit?
- Foreign investors buy net $2 million on UPCoM in January
- Foreign investors buy net 2 million USD on UPCoM in January
- Heinz History Center Buying Property In Pittsburgh For Possible Expansion
- National story of property prices is not reflective of many markets in Australia
- Foreign investors net buy VN shares after 5-month offloads
- Are there tax implications when buying a discounted property?
- Indians spent $112 mn in buying property overseas
- How a ‘rent to buy’ scheme is making home ownership a reality
- Housing glut: Expert advocates auction approach for sale of property in 2020
Vietnamese investors buy more Australian property have 258 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at February 3, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.