|The direct air route aims to meet travel demand on the occasion of Tet (Lunar New Year) holiday.|
The carrier will open two round trips on February 10 and 13 for 200 passengers, mostly workers from the Mekong Delta working in Taiwan, to go home for the largest traditional holiday, said Nguyen Phuc Dien, head of the airline’s Can Tho branch.
Dien said that the first flight will take off at 6:45 from Taiwan and land at Can Tho airport at 9:20 and the second one will depart at 22:55 from Taiwan and arrive in Can Tho at 1:10.
The return flights from Can Tho to Taiwan will start from February 20.
The service is only offered on Tet holiday to help Vietnamese workers save time and travel costs. This is the ninth consecutive year Vietnam Airlines has launched the flights.
- Vietnam Airlines launches self-tag service at 4 airports
- Vietnam Airlines launches Da Nang - Shanghai air service
- Vietnam Airlines launches Da Nang-Shanghai route
- Vietnam Airlines flies outstanding workers home for Tet
- Vietnam Airlines launches Da Nang - Shanghai route
- More direct flights connect Da Nang and Taipei
- Vietnam Airlines employees returns bag containing valuable items to passenger
- Vietnam Airlines deploys self-service kiosks to speed up check-in services
- Vietnam Airlines deploys self-service kiosks
- China Eastern Airlines launches Xi'an-Budapest, Chengdu-Budapest direct flights