The system, developed by the site’s Culture and Science Centre, provides visitors with information in audio form on the establishment and development of the Temple of Literature as well as the heritage’s value. The information was thoroughly revised by cultural researchers and experts. The audio guide is available in eight languages: Vietnamese, English, French, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Thai and Chinese. To experience the service, visitors put on their headphones, which are connected with handheld devices, select the targeted language, and then explore at their leisure. A new way-finding and sign guideline system designed by French experts were also put into operation on the occasion. The improvements aim to better serve visitors to the Temple of Literature, thus making the site more attractive to tourists from both home and abroad. The site greeted 1.6 million visitors in 2017, 60% of which were foreigners.
- Nike+ Run Club big new update brings audio guided runs, exclusive Apple Watch features and more
- Apple Reportedly Planning To Launch News Subscription Service In 2019
- Humble Bundle launches monthly subscription service
- Republic wireless launchs unlimited everything service for $19 a month
- Adblock Plus launches 'Acceptable Ads' service
- Listen Here is an audio webcam for tourists
- Yahoo! Launches Music Unlimited Service
- Comments for : Apple CEO Tim Cook talked to Jimmy Iovine about launching streaming music service
- Best Buy soft launches Music Cloud service
- Apple CEO Tim Cook talked to Jimmy Iovine about launching streaming music service
Temple of Literature launches audio guide service for tourists have 227 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at February 28, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.