Matt Kartozian-USA TODAY Sports Five-time Pro Bowl cornerback Richard Sherman entered the 2017 season with questions about his long-term future in Seattle. The Seahawks had made him available during the offseason, leading many to believe Sherman’s career with the team might soon be coming to an end.Then, back in early November, everything changed. The 29-year-old Sherman suffered an Achilles injury and was lost for the remainder of the season. It represented the first major injury of the cornerback’s career.With Seattle now looking to potentially get younger on defense, there has been widespread reports surface that the team will look to move on from some of its aging veterans. That includes Sherman.According to CBS Sports NFL insider Jason La Canfora, this means that the Seahawks will “certainly” entertain trade offers for the injured veteran.This situation is a bit more complicated given that Sherman will turn 30 during the 2018 season and is coming off a serious lower-body injury. With one year remaining on his contract and a $13.2 million cap hit, that’s magnified even further.Would Seattle let go of Sherman for pennies on the dollar? If not, will a cornerback-needy team dole out market value for an injured veteran?We previously looked… Read full this story
- Entertainment: Tractor Supply offering pet photos with Santa
- Entertainment: Arts Council offering Valentine craft Saturday
- SURGE Entertainment Center will offer fun for the whole family in West Monroe
- Haunted Arizona history aside, Seahawks say all they can think about is Sunday
- Seahawks trade tight end Nick Vannett to Steelers, with Luke Willson returning to take his place
- How ‘a pretty wild 24 hours’ led tight end Luke Willson back to the Seahawks
- Seahawks mailbag: What’s up with L.J. Collier? How is DK Metcalf progressing?
- On Pete Carroll’s 68th birthday, Seahawks throw massive surprise party to give him win No. 100
- Seahawks’ Shaquill Griffin getting closer to ‘elite’ cornerback status — and just in time
- With Jadeveon Clowney orchestrating Seahawks trade, are NFL players in new age of empowerment?
Seahawks ‘certainly’ would entertain Sherman trade offers have 330 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at February 20, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.