President Quang highly valued contributions of intellectuals and scientists to the nation’s development, while stressing the Party and State’s attention to scientific research and application.
He briefed the intellectuals on achievements the entire Party, people and army have obtained in all fields, especially in external affairs, Party building, defence-security, and social and economic areas. He said the outcomes have contributed to asserting Vietnam’s position in international arena.
Prof. Dr Nguyen Khoa Son affirmed the Party and State’s attention is an encouragement for intellectuals to continue making contributions to the country. He expressed his believe that Vietnam’s science-technology will reap more successes in the new year.
Prof. People’s Teacher Phan Huy Le presented the President Quang a collection of books on history of Nam bo (the South) compiled by the professor and 12 other scientists.
Architect Nguyen Truc Luyen expressed his thanks for the Party and State’s attention to intellectuals and scientists in architecture, stressing Vietnam’s architects wish to make contributions to national construction and safeguard.
Prof. Labour Hero Vu Khieu, 102, was moved with the affection of Party and State leaders to intellectuals and scientists.
- NAIAS 2016: President Barack Obama Visited The North American International Auto Show
- China rules Microsoft violated intellectual property rights
- Microsoft sues Samsung, says it stopped paying for patents
- Democrats Who Spread Women’s Soccer ‘Equal Pay’ Hoax
- Cuban President Raul Castro Meets With Pope Francis In Rare Sunday Meeting
- U.S. Women’s Soccer Pay Gap with Men’s Team Exists for a Reason
- Angelina Jolie Not To Visit Nauru
- Cavaliers visit owner Dan Gilbert at Detroit home after stroke
- My First Day With Apple Pay (Mostly) a Success
- National Special Relic upholds President HCM’s moral example and lifestyle