The Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Finance announced that the prices of E5 are not higher than VND18,672 per litre, and those of diesel 0.05S and kerosene should not be higher than VND15,959 per litre and VND14,560 per litre, respectively. The changes took effect from 15:00 on February 3. Meanwhile, the two ministries also decided to adjust the price stabilisation fund for E5 bio-fuel at VND1,141 per litre while the use of the fund for diesel was VND678 per litre. The Ministries of Industry-Trade and Finance conducted a review of fuel prices every 15 days to adjust the prices in accordance with fluctuations on the world market. The average global price of petrol products during the last 15 days to February 3 was at US$78.039 per barrel for RON 92 and US$81.978 for diesel. The two ministries decided to maintain the petrol prices to support production of domestic firms prior and control inflation to 2018 Lunar New Year. In 2017, petrol and oil prices were adjusted 24 times, including nine hikes and nine drops.
- 8 ways to celebrate Lunar New Year
- Cultural and arts activities to be staged in HCMC to welcome lunar New Year
- 170 Vietnamese websites attacked during Lunar New Year
- HCM city offers attractive activities during lunar New Year festival
- Insider activity quiet ahead of Lunar New Year, funds take the spotlight
- First-footing on Lunar New Year’s Day in Vietnam
- Lunar New Year spike in price of China’s fake boyfriends and girlfriends, hired by singles to save face over the holidays
- Year of Rooster bright for Hong Kong if city unites, Lunar New Year temple ritual reveals
- Hong Kong’s Lunar New Year ‘lai see’ tradition is big business with 400m more banknotes in circulation
- Vietnamese food in high demand in Laos ahead of Lunar New Year
Petrol prices remain unchanged ahead of Lunar New Year have 292 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 3, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.