They are Boi Dam (boat racing) Festival in Tay Tuu ward, Bac Tu Liem district, Truong Lam communal house festival in Viet Hung ward, Long Bien district and Tan Vien Mountain God worshipping in Ba Vi district. The ministry has also added 17 other intangible cultural heritages of Bac Kan, Can Tho, Ha Giang, Lao Cai, Lang Son, Son La, Thai Nguyen and Vinh Phuc to the list. Statistics of the Department of Cultural Heritage show that the national list now has 248 cultural intangible heritages. According to Circular 04/2010/TT-BVHTTDL, intangible cultural heritage to be added to the list of national intangible cultural heritages must meet criteria representing community-based and locally-based identity, reflecting cultural diversity and people’s creativeness, being passed through generations, being able to be revived and last for long and receiving public consensus, nomination and protection commitments.
- Cultural heritage - tourism festival features wide activities
- Vietnam's unique cultural heritage
- Hanoi – UNESCO’s Creative City in Design category
- Culture should be turned into heritage and livelihoods for people: PM
- Exhibition hounours Hungarian composer
- “Xam” festival to give young artists a chance
Hanoi has three more national intangible cultural heritages have 177 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 11, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.