A famed resort town with a temperate climate, the Central Highlands city is in the midst of a building boom in an area well-known for its wooded landscapes, beautiful lakes, French colonial villas and high-quality horticulture, floriculture and agriculture. Recently, around 100 experts, academics and administrators from around the country attended a workshop organized by Lam Dong province’s People’s Committee to discuss ways to preserve the city’s urban and cultural heritage, particularly its French villas and buildings. Typical style: The Da Lat Railway Station was designed by French architects. Photo: toursdulichdalat.com Planning expert Le Quang Ninh told attendees at the workshop that the city’s master plan to 2030 calls for Da Lat to preserve its agricultural and architectural heritage, and at the same time become a “smart city”. Ngo Viet Nam Son, who specializes in urban transport infrastructure, urged city planners at the workshop to create more green spaces and bodies of water between and around high-rise projects. “It’s important to help Da Lat preserve and expand the green spaces in the city,” he said. Residents of the city are worried as well about the preservation of its natural landscape. “If the city loses its hills of pine trees or… Read full this story
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Disappearance Preview
- Make Something Surreal With VA DA
- Conveying the charm of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen by kicking people off cliffs
- Yo-Kai Watch is Shin Megami Tensei's charming kid brother
- Planet Zoo is a tycoon game striving for perfect animal realism
- Watch the funniest, most charming game trailer of the year
- Live Free, Play Hard: Ludum Dare 24 Special
- First Impressions: Puyo Puyo Da!
- Celeste Review -- Always Strive for the Peak (Nintendo Switch)
- Hollow Knight Charms Locations Guide
Da Lat strives to preserve its special charms have 286 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 14, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.