The bank approved financial statements and posted profits before and after tax 0SHARES Share Tweet Email PHOTO:EXPRESS KARACHI: The Board of Directors of Soneri Bank Limited met in Karachi under the Chairmanship of Alauddin Feerasta, on February 20, 2018 to review the performance of the bank. It approved the financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2017. The bank posted profit before tax of Rs2.83 billion and profit after tax of Rs1.643 billion for the year ended December 31, 2017. This translates into earnings per share of Rs1.5 (December 31, 2016: Rs1.7). The variance in earnings mainly caused by the low interest rate environment was partially offset by volumetric growth in the balance sheet and an increase in trade volumes drove our non-markup income up compared to 2016. The Board of Directors has also announced final cash dividend for the year ended December 31, 2017 at 7.50% ie Rs0.75 per share. Published in The Express Tribune, February 21st, 2018. Like Business on Facebook, follow @TribuneBiz on Twitter to stay informed and join in the conversation. Read more: Business , Financial report , Latest Read full story Recommended Stories On money matters, judiciary showing restraintSC has been suggesting alternative measures to avoid costing… Read full this story
- Techcombank delivers strong 2020 financial results
- Techcombank reinforces strength, delivers strong 2020 financial results
- Avnet Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
- Asset Quality Review and its impact on banks
- What was Shinhan Bank up to in 2020?
- Budget 2021: Govt. to disinvest two public sector banks & one public general insurance company
- Deutsche Bank turns a profit in 2020 amid pandemic
- Investment banking boom hands Deutsche Bank first profit since 2014
- RBI's 3-pronged strategy to revive PMC Bank
- Robinhood taps banks in rush to restore GameStop trading
Corporate Corner: Soneri Bank announces financial results have 270 words, post on tribune.com.pk at February 20, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.