After spending some months in Saigon and trying out different food stalls and restaurants there were lots of dishes that I liked and some I returned to, leading to a very personal list of favorite foods in Saigon. 1. Bun cha Bun cha is a dish that I never knew I loved, before I tried it. Its components are rather clear-cut and could also be found on the plate of a European dish, which might be the reason I like it so much. The ingredients of bun cha come on different plates and add up to an insanely tasty composition that is simultaneously savory and sweet, and just the right amount of filling for a hot Saigonese day. Ordering bun cha, you will be served a plate of fresh noodles, a plate of herbs and fresh salad, and a bowl of grilled pieces of pork, pork patties and some vegetables that are swimming in a sweet and sour sauce that – and this is important – is not a soup. A bowl of bun cha at Bun Cha Hanoi. Photo: Nadine Wolter Along with the dish comes another bowl, in which the ingredients can be mixed with each other. Putting… Read full this story
- Traditional food is favorite food of most Indians
- Get you favorite food at affordable prices in mcdonalds franchise south Africa.
- Enjoy the Prons of Food Vacuum Sealer Rolls
- Traditional Food - The Lost Glory
- Where do you get your favorite cider doughnuts?
- Truffle Cakes - A Transition from an Exclusive Food Item into a Common Favorite
- Halal Foods: So Yummy, So Delicious!
- The battle is over. The people have spoken. Seattle’s Favorite Brewery is …
- Foods To Avoid That Cause Bad Breath
- Top 10 Malaysian Food You Must Eat During Your Holidays
More than pho: An expat’s top 5 favorite food of Saigon have 287 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at February 12, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.