HÀ NỘI — Young rock fans will be treated to a musical extravaganza on the evening of January 6 in Hà Nội.
The 10th RockFire music show gathers seven rock bands including Recycle, The Children, SinX, Shadetree, Clowns, Savage Monkey and Razo Rleaf. They play in various styles such as pop punk, pop rock, hardcore punk, indie, metal and alternative rock.
The event will be hosted by the Hà Nội Architectural University and First & Last Records Company from Japan.
Thanh Hài, representative of the organiser, said the music show will be a rendezvous for young people to come and enjoy rock, no matter where they are from.
“We expect that the show will help connect and inspire people with music, and passion,” he said. “Rock is the music of free attitude, enthusiasm and creativity.”
The show will take place at the university on Nguyễn Trãi Street, Thanh Xuân District. Entrance is free. — VNS
- My Teenage Son and I Went to the Same Music Festival. Our Experiences Were Totally Different.
- Beale Street Music Festival 2018: Sunday
- Popular musical festival in South Derbyshire launches food donation campaign
- Popular musical festival on next week
- FitzGerald’s Donnie Biggins carries the flag for American Music Festival
- Road to InCuya: Will Cleveland's big music festival succeed?
- 25 music festivals coming to Southern California before 2018 ends
- How the Queen Mary became a mini music festival hot spot in 2018
- With Kaaboo, Jerry Jones Just Launched the Least Hip Music Festival in the Country
- Tiree Music Festival sells out for ninth year in a row