The Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Group (VNPT) will re-arrange the organisation of its sub-units in 2018-2020. The Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Group (VNPT) will re-arrange the organisation of its sub-units in 2018-2020.— Photo zing.vnThe State-owned telecommunications group will merge the Post Rehabilitation Hospital in Hai Phong into the Hospital of Post and Telecommunications in Ha Noi.In addition, VNPT will launch the new firm VNPT Information Technology Company (VNPT-IT), functioning as a dependent accounting unit whose accounting records must be submitted to VNPT without making any tax declarations or payments.The other sub-units that will have the same model of operation are VNPT Network Corporation (VNPT-Net), VNPT branches in 63 cities and provinces, VNPT Research and Development Centre and VNPT’s three training centres.VNPT will also restructure the business operation of the VNPT International and launch the new subsidiary VNPT Global Investment Company Limited, which is fully owned by VNPT.The State-funded company will continue operating its VNPT Vinaphone Corporation as an independent accounting unit while shaking up some affiliates to improve their efficiency, such as merging the Post Materials Joint Stock Company into Cokyvina Joint Stock Company, merging the KASATI Joint Stock Company into the Post Telecommunications and Information Joint Stock Company (CT-IN),… Read full this story
- Viglacera eyes stake cuts in sub-units
- VNPT co-operates with foreign partners to develop ICT ambitions
- Capital market can provide funds to bridge N3 trn infrastructure gap — United Capital MD
- Fundamentals of restructuring
- Restructuring: What is it? ‘Give a good system to bad managers; they will run it aground’
- Restructuring: What is it?
- Venezuela creditors push back on Guaido's debt restructuring plan
- Restructuring: What is it? In the days of Biafra, there was creativity.
- Yoruba agitating for Oduduwa Republic, not restructuring — Senator Ali
- Martin Tyler's stats: David de Gea's 100 Manchester United shutouts
VNPT to restructure sub-units have 294 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 7, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.