|People crossing Vietnam-Cambodia border in Ha Tien town|
Locals of Kien Giang and Cambodian provinces of Kampot, Kep, Preah Sihanouk, Koh Kong and Phnom Penh, as well as Overseas Vietnamese in Cambodia can cross the Ha Tien international border gate and the Giang Thanh national border gate to visit their families and relatives or travel on the occasion.
Border guard, police and customs forces of the province in collaboration with Ha Tien town and Giang Thanh district will make it easier for people and vehicles in border localities to go through border gates from January 15 to February 28, 2018.
Meanwhile, Kien Giang authorities will work with relevant agencies to keep a close watch on border areas, the volume of people and vehicles crossing land border gates, and take measures to ensure security, safety and social order along the shared borderline.
At the same time, local authorities will also strengthen health care control in border gates and prevent smuggling and trade frauds.
- British family detained in the US after 'accidentally' crossing border from Canada will be released within a day as American authorities insist their actions were 'illegal and deliberate' after they were refused entry
- BSF launches operation to detect cross-border tunnel in Jammu-Kathua sector
- Easy and Cheap Travel Insurance
- British family detained after 'accidentally' crossing border deported as video raises new questions
- British family detained after 'accidentally' crossing border gets deported as video raises new questions
- Enjoying a True Bali Travel Experience
- Training course held to promote Vietnamese, Cambodian militaries’ ties
- UK family held for weeks by ICE for ‘accidentally’ crossing border released back home
- U.S. officials say British family illegally crossed border from Canada on purpose
- Gap Year Travel Guide to Europe