The signing of the agreement took place on the 26th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Vietnam and Ukraine. It aims to promote the bilateral relations after the success of the 14th meeting Vietnamese-Ukrainian Intergovernmental Commission in October 2017.
Ambassador Nguyen Anh Tuan said the agreement is expected to meet the demand of the two countries, in line with the policy to bolster their comprehensive cooperation. The diplomat expressed his hope that the bilateral cooperation will continue to thrive in the future.
For his part, the Ukrainian Youth and Sports Minister said the cooperation agreement marked an important milestone in the bilateral relations development, creating necessary legal framework to bolster sports cooperation of the two countries.
He believed that the cooperation will allow Vietnam and Ukraine to obtain higher results in sports and also paves the way for new opportunities and cooperation of the two nations’ athletes and sport federations.
On the occasion, Zhdanov invited Vietnamese athletes to attend training course at his country’ sports facilities and pledged to create favourable conditions for them.
- Saudi Arabia-Spain sign 2bn military cooperation agreements
- Gazprom Neft, Mail.Ru Group conclude cooperation agreement
- Minsk, Shanghai to sign cooperation agreement in November
- ARMENPRESS and Ruptly sign cooperation agreement aimed at video content development
- Ukraine signs memorandum with Hyperloop
- Organisers of 2020, 2024 Olympics sign cooperative agreement
- 112.ua: Ukraine is to cooperate with Japan in nuclear field
- Ukraine signs convention to prevent profit shifting
- Pentagon to Provide $200Mln to Ukraine in Security Cooperation Funds
- Armenia and Sovereign Order of Malta sign cooperation agreement in presence of President Serzh Sargsyan