The Viet Nam Railway Corporation (VNR) will begin a pilot service offering free meals to passengers to mark the addition of six new trains on the North-South line on January 10. This is one of the new services introduced under the cooperative arrangement between VNR and the Southern Airports Services Joint Stock Company. Passengers will be provided a main dish and a side dish at certain times of the day. Main dishes include rice with pork, fish or eggs, fried rice, or fried noodles; each served with soup, fruit and drinks. Side dishes include steamed dumplings, sticky rice and drinks. The menu will change, featuring specialties from each province, and will cater to vegetarians. Each meal is packaged in accordance with airline standards, with a use-by date of just one day, and are heated before being served. Due to the length of train trips compared to air, meals will be larger. On the first day the new trains operate, passengers will be offered a 10% discount on tickets. The new trains are made from high-quality materials using modern technologies. Air conditioners are in each carriage and every seat has a socket to recharge electronic devices, a foldable TV under the… Read full this story
- Spotify Reportedly Launching New Version Of Free Streaming Service
- Google shutters Hands Free payment service, but hints it will live again
- FCC wants to be informed about data-free streaming services from T-Mobile, AT&T, and Comcast
- Comcast offering ‘up to’ six months of free Internet service for low income families
- T-Mobile's Mobile Without Borders initiative brings free roaming services in Canada and Mexico
- Sprint may start offering free Hulu service to unlimited customers
- Microsoft's free analytics service sniffs out Meltdown, Spectre patch status
- Comments for : Would you opt-in for free mobile service if it meant advertisements and survey participation?
- Verizon offers free international service in South Korea for the 2018 Winter Olympics
- Comments for : FreedomPop brings free mobile service to the masses
Viet Nam Railway to pilot free meal service have 316 words, post on vietnamtourism.gov.vn at January 9, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.