Diverse activities creating a cheerful and exciting festival atmosphere during spring are taking place at the Viet Nam National Village for Ethnic Culture and Tourism in January. Activities will draw the participation of more than 100 people from Tay, Dao, Mong, Thai, Muong, Kho Mu, Ta Oi, Co Tu, Raglai, E De and Khmer ethnic minority groups from ten localities, including Thai Nguyen, Hanoi, Ha Giang, Son La, Hoa Binh, Dien Bien, Thua Thien – Hue, Ninh Thuan, Dak Lak and Soc Trang. Artists from Viet Nam Cheo Theatre and Viet Nam National Puppetry Theatre, and students from Hanoi University of Culture will also participate in activities. The highlight of the event will be a program on then singing and folk games of the Tay ethnic group. During a special programme on traditional tea in spring, visitors will be introduced to the tea making process and skills. Activities to prepare and decorate atmosphere welcoming Tet in ethnic villages will be held. Five-fruit trays and peach blossoms decorate the scene; Uncle Ho’s picture and national flag are hung in ethnic houses. Apart from daily activities, during weekend, spring festivals, homestay tourism program will be held together with activities to experience traditional… Read full this story
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' 2018 Spoilers: What Happens in Two-Part Finale?
- What Happens in the 'Castle Rock' Season Finale? Spoilers for Episode 10, "Romans"
- SmackDown Live Results: Aiden English Shows What Happened in Milwaukee
- What Happened to Etika? Social Media Star Posts Cryptic Reddit Message
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 8 Spoilers: What Happens on Halloween Night in Episode 3?
- Interrogation gone wrong, rogue killers: What happened to Saudi journalist?
- What Happened to Avril Lavigne? Singer Publishes Emotional Letter To Fans About Her Sickness
- Troye Sivan comments on 'Watch What Happens Live' spark another Azealia Banks Twitter rant
- Trump's Base Thinks ‘UNGA is What Happens When You Don’t Eat,’ jokes David Axelrod on CNN
- 'What Happens If It’s Your Daughter?': Women Panelists Divided on Midterms Amid Kavanaugh Accusations
Viet Nam National Village for Ethnic Culture and Tourism: What's happen this month! have 324 words, post on vietnamtourism.gov.vn at January 5, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.