Travelling by train to relax and enjoy the view out the window is a pleasure for many travelers, and two train routes in Vietnam with stunning views were recently selected among the ten best train journeys in Asia by the UK-based newspaper The Telegraph. Hanoi – HCMC and Hanoi – Kunming listed in Top 10 best train journeys in Asia by UK’s The Telegraph newspaper. Photo: Lonely Planet Taking 36 hours, the Reunification Express connects Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City and reveals the beautiful natural and rural areas Vietnam boasts. The 1,600-km (1,000-mile) journey passes through a pastoral parade of pagodas, paddies and farmers wearing conical hats, together with beaches and mountains, The Telegraph wrote. Moreover, travelers can hop off along the way to relax at beach resorts in Nha Trang and the endless swathes of sand in Da Nang, Vietnam’s third-largest city, where they can also take in the beautiful Chinese, European, Japanese and Vietnamese architecture in the World Heritage Site of Hoi An ancient town. The north-south trip costs $37 for a soft seat and $55 for a sleeper, both in air-conditioned cabins. Travel publisher Rough Guides also named the route one of the most scenic in… Read full this story
- Kim Jong-un may not have an aircraft capable of taking him to meet Trump – and it could get 'embarrassing'
- Nigeria: Ooni of Ife to Embark On 10-Day Historical Visit to Brazil
- A Reflective Visit to Japan’s Enchanted Art Islands
- Kim Jong-un becomes first North Korean leader to cross into South in 65 years
- Kim Jong-un and Moon Jae-in commit to Korean 'peace regime' to end nuclear conflict at historic summit
- Translation: Pu Zhiqiang’s Wife Finds Strength
- China To Europe Railway: More Trouble For Container Shipping
- Zimbabwe: Magaya Challenges Rape Trial, Approaches High Court
- Faith-Based Movies Top Box Office for April
- Top Movies That Present Truth and Hope
Two train trips among Top 10 journeys in Asia have 299 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 17, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.