In an interview set to air Sunday, President Donald Trump voiced skepticism about climate change by conflating it with global warming. “There is a cooling, and there’s a heating. I mean, look, it used to not be climate change, it used to be global warming. That wasn’t working too well because it was getting too cold all over the place,” Trump told British journalist Piers Morgan in an interview for ITV News. Global warming, the rise in temperature of the Earth’s surface, is just one symptom of global climate change. Climate change refers to the altering of the world’s climate caused by rise in carbon dioxide levels, often attributed to widespread use of fossil fuels. 2017 was the warmest year on record, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. “The ice caps were going to melt, they were going to be gone by now, but now they’re setting records. They’re at a record level,” Trump said in the interview. During the interview with Piers Morgan, Trump said the he would consider re-entering the United States into the Paris Climate Accords, but only if there was a better deal for the United States. Newsweek subscription offers > In December 2017,… Read full this story
- Susanna Reid jokingly calls out co-star Piers Morgan for admitting he never argues with wife Celia Walden yet quarrels with her everyday on GMB
- Piers Morgan reveals his father is taking drug hydroxychloroquine for rheumatoid arthritis after Donald Trump's controversial revelation that he's been using it to fend off COVID-19
- Piers Morgan hit with death threats as petition calls for him to be sacked
- Piers Morgan hit by MORE Ofcom complaints over furious lockdown rant on Good Morning Britain
- Good Morning Britain guest abruptly leaves interview after clashing with Piers Morgan
- Good Morning Britain hit by over 500 Ofcom complaints in a WEEK after Piers Morgan’s rants and rows with MPs
- Piers Morgan ‘Bans all Cabinet Ministers’ From TV Show After Dominic Cummings 'Lockdown Breach'
- Piers Morgan says coronavirus pandemic has 'made him a better person'
- Little Mix brand Piers Morgan a liar as they accuse him of signing off tour stunt
- John Barnes SLAMS 'hypocrite' Piers Morgan for 'offensive' comments in Liam Neeson race row
Trump Questions Climate Change in Piers Morgan Interview have 365 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 28, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.