The Hanoitimes – The Hanoi Department of Information and Communication has just granted Official Letter No. 21/STTTT-BCXBTT on encouraging propaganda on food safety in 2018.
Based on the Plan of the Municipal People’s committee and to improve the awareness on food safety of managers, producers, processers, traders and consumers, the Department of Information and Communications requested press agencies to diversify methods of popularizing Law on Food Safety, Decree No. 38/2012/ND-CP of the Government on detailing some articles of Food Safety Law and new regulations.
It is necessary to timely enhance the popularization of the action month for food safety, the peak month for food safety, the coordination program on supervising food safety between the Municipal People’s Committee with Vietnam Fatherland Front Committees at all levels, the emulation movement of food safety and prevention of Methanol poisoning and so on.
It is essential to give full information about goods as well as facilities producing and trading foods meeting food safety standards and others which do not ensure food safety; strictly implement regulations on food advertisement. Furthermore, departments, sectors and agencies, basing on their functions and missions, are tasked to provide the information of food safety assurance activities for press agencies under their authorities.
- Dog Food Recall 2018: Pentobarbital Contamination Found In Canned Products, FDA Warns
- PolyU and JIFSAN collaborate on food safety courses
- NIFA funds food safety and nutrition to promote safe food supply
- Photos of US, UK, and French military strikes show just how close missiles got to Syria's capital city
- Extending food safety training to other countries could save live
- Security concerns: Norway blocks Apple from gathering 3D Flyover imagery of capital city
- Fiber Optic Food Safety
- AT&T to lit up mobile 5G in a dozen cities by the end of 2018
- T-Mobile unveils plans to build 5G in 30 cities by the end of 2018
- Comments for : T-Mobile joins the 5G fray, announces super-fast network in 30 cities by the end of 2018