Viet Nam’s Ly Hoang Nam defeated No 3 seed Reboul Fabien of France in the quarterfinals of the Hong Kong F6 Futures tournament yesterday.
Nam, the No 6 seed, won 6-3, 7-6 (3). He will next face eighth-seeded Heliovaara Harri of Finland in the semi-finals.
The Tay Ninh native remains among the top 500 tennis players in the world, as of early 2018, according to the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) rankings.
However, compared to the rankings in late 2017, Nam has dropped one place to 498th in the men’s singles rankings. — VNS
- Hong Kong's Government Explains Money Troubles... With Cartoons
- ALERT! ALERT! MAN SHORTAGE IN HONG KONG
- Hong Kong Starbucks Used "Toilet Water" To Make Coffee
- Hong Kong Subway Study Shows How Quickly Bacteria Travel Across a City
- London Stock Exchange rejects approach by Hong Kong counterpart
- Hong Kong stock exchange makes £32bn bid for London counterpart
- How They Do It In Hong Kong
- Mortara and Venturi seek redemption in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong, where refugees are trapped in 'legal limbo,' shows why anti-refugee policies don't work
- Hong Kong's Carrie Lam refuses to rule out asking China for help to quell protests