The first trailer for Teen Titans Go! to the Movies has arrived. Warner Bros. has done very well with their animated adaptations of DC properties over the years, but most of the movies wind up on Blu-ray and DVD. Not in this case. Teen Titans Go! is making the jump from the small screen to the big screen and now, thanks to this first trailer, following the Teen Titans Go! to the Movies teaser released yesterday , we have a much better idea of what to expect. It turns out, there’s going to be a lot of poking fun at DC, and at least one very long fart joke. The trailer Teen Titans GO! to the Movies sees the cast fans know from the Cartoon Network TV series assembling together to talk about their desire to star in their own movie. For everyone except Robin , that means dressing up as Wonder Woman , since that’s proven to be what the people want to see, by their estimation. The movie finds the team of young superheroes in their first feature film, with plenty of crass and tongue-in-cheek riffing on the superhero genre. And yes, there will be musical numbers. As… Read full this story
- DC Universe: Everything to know about the superhero streaming service
- Titans season 1 is now on DC Universe, international Netflix release on Jan. 11
- DC Universe's Titans makes a brutal first impression
- Swamp Thing premieres on DC Universe May 31
- Enter to win* a streamer and DC Universe merch!
- Superhero outcasts Doom Patrol invade DC Universe
- Doom Patrol renewed for season 2 on DC Universe
- The Addams Family animated movie trailer full of creepy critters, clown jokes
- ‘Teen Titans Go! To the Movies’ review: The action never stops
- Every movie trailer we have for 2019's biggest films
Teen Titans GO! to the Movies Trailer Pokes Fun at the DC Universe have 291 words, post on movieweb.com at January 10, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.