Fire destroys thousand sq. meter wood factory in Dong NaiA huge fire suddenly occurred at a wood factory of Shing Mark Company in Bai Xep Industrial Park, Trang Bom district, Dong Nai at midnight on January 15. Because materials inside the wood factory are easily ignited, the flame quickly spread out causing the firefighters to meet difficulties in order to access the site and localize the fire. By 5am today, the blaze was extinguished.The initial information showed that there was no death in the fire; however, the flame destroyed thousand sq. meter factory and burnt wood materials inside the factory. At present, the functional agencies have investigated the cause of the fire. HCM City ensures traffic safety for TetThe Ho Chi Minh City Traffic Safety Committee has deployed various measures to ensure traffic safety and order in the city before and during the Tet (Lunar New Year) holiday.Nguyen Ngoc Tuong, deputy chief of the committee, said, “The campaign aims to reduce traffic congestions and accidents to ensure that the city’s residents have a happy and peaceful holiday.”The committee has worked with the Road – Railway Traffic Police Division (PC67) to enhance inspection at hot spots for traffic accidents and congestions.The traffic police force…
- 16-storey tower block planned for former fire HQ
- 16 things you will only know if you were a UWE Bristol student
- Plans for 231 news homes at old fire service HQ set for approval
- Rugby World Cup live breaking news as England take on USA
- Schoolchildren 'affected by the social media trend sadfishing'
- Sadfishing: Is social media trend harming teenagers?
- Is social media trend sadfishing harming teenagers?
- Leicester Tigers team news for Northampton Saints clash
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 14
- EXCLUSIVE: The Mexican father of alleged Colorado school shooter Alec McKinney, 16, was jailed for domestic violence and deported TWICE, with his son posting how he missed him just days before the atrocity
Social News 16/1 have 310 words, post on at January 16, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.