In April 2017, Shinhan Bank announced the acquisition of ANZ’s retail banking arm in Vietnam. Could you share further details on the acquisition process?During the eight-month process, we placed our greatest efforts in the preparation of personnel, network and operation procedures, while awaiting the approval of the State Bank of Vietnam. On December 18, Shinhan Bank officially took over the human resources of ANZ’s retail banking services, eight branches and transaction offices, as well as over 125,000 individual customers, many of whom are high-income individuals with premium shopping habits. What potential impacts might the acquisition have on existing ANZ customers?Certainly, customers might be worried, however, with our strong capital funds, advanced banking technology, and Korean-standard services, we made a commitment to both individual customers from ANZ and current Shinhan customers to maximize their financial benefits.In order to strengthen the safety and security of the transition, Shinhan Bank and ANZ Vietnam made the transfer process as convenient as possible. Basically, customers from ANZ can retain their personal information at ANZ, such as account number as well as credit and debit cards and Internet Banking-related information. What we required our customers to do was to simply sign the consent form, agreeing to… Read full this story
- Online Retail Market In The US to grow at a CAGR of 15.99% during the period 2016-2020
- Central banks concerned by rising house prices
- Increase in the Usage of Smartphones and Tablets to Fuel Online Retail Market
- Global ePharmacy Market to Benefit from Consumer Preference for Online Retailing
- Delivering on the Promise of Online Retail
- The 5 Toughest Problems Facing Online Retailers
- Email Marketing for Online Retail Space: A Safe Bet!
- Email Marketing For Online Retail: Why Is Should Be Preferred Over The Rest
- Email Marketing For Online Retail: The Necessary Next Step
- Chess Sets Online Retailing - Dealing with aggressive unethical competition
Shinhan Bank CEO forecasts rise of online retail have 300 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 12, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.