PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc receives former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry who is on a working visit to Viet Nam, Ha Noi, January 11, 2017
At the reception, John Kerry appreciated the organisation of the Viet Nam Economic Forum.
He also shared studies and analyses related to the use, exploitation and development of renewable energy in Viet Nam, as well as solutions for VietNam to create breakthroughs in the field.
Kerry suggested establishing a joint venture between U.S. partners and the Vietnamese side in developing clean energy.
In turn, PM Phuc spoke highly of Kerry’s contributions to the Viet Nam-U.S. relations, as well as his proposals to Viet Nam’s socio-economic development, including the wider use of clean and renewable energy in the country.
While praising Kerry’s speech delivered at the Viet Nam Economic Forum the same day, the PM stressed Viet Nam’s policy on renewable and clean energy development. The Vietnamese Government has devised policies to develop the domain, Phuc added.
By Vien Nhu
- UP acts fast on PM Kisan Nidhi Scheme, to send farmer names By Feb 22
- Boris Johnson's chief strategist Dominic Cummings says his legal 'interpretation' is that PM WON'T have to obey rebel law banning No Deal Brexit despite former top prosecutor warning Boris would face prison
- UPDATE 1-Iraq has received U.S. letter regarding troop withdrawal -PM
- When was the last time a PM could not visit a state because of public anger, asks Yechury
- Will she punish herself after sharing dais with PM Modi?: Bengal BJP asks Mamata
- ‘Will she punish herself after sharing dais with PM?’: Bengal BJP mocks Mamata
- Italians face post-Berlusconi era as PM resigns from office
- Ex-Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt says Soleimani killing has plunged Britain into ‘game of chicken’
- RPT-UPDATE 1-EXCLUSIVE-Indian PM Modi's office proposes waiving carbon tax on coal
- UP to hold programmes across state on PM Kisan Nidhi Scheme on Sunday, distribute letters to farmers