Speaking at the event, Vuong asked ministries, agencies, the Vietnam Fatherland Front and mass organisations to build on the past achievements and further improve people-to-people diplomacy in 2018 by seriously following the Secretariat’s Directive 04, thus ensuring the Party leadership and State management in the field.
They were also required to fully tap collective power and national interests in diplomatic activities and global integration.
The Commission for External Relations highlighted diplomatic highlights last year, including the Year of Vietnam – Laos Solidarity and Friendship, the Vietnam – Cambodia Friendship Year, the APEC Year 2017 and APEC Economic Leaders’ Week, contributing to strengthening solidarity, friendship and cooperation between peoples,
Concluding the event, head of the Commission for External Relations Hoang Binh Quan launched an emulation campaign for people-to-people diplomacy 2018.
On the occasion, individuals and organisations were awarded with certificates of merit for their achievements in people-to-people diplomacy.
- Party official calls for improving people-to-people diplomacy
- Speech by NA Chairwoman at celebration of VN-Cambodia diplomatic ties
- Additional report
- Vietnamese, Kazakh presidents hold talks
- Political News Headlines 4/7
- Bản in : Vietnamese, Kazakh presidents hold talks
- Viet Nam-Japan joint statement
- Vietnam elected to WIPO's Programme & Budget Committee